December 4, 2020 | Written by Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA | Principia-Scientific | Source
“1. ScrewYouTube has apparently taken down my very first video (published on March 18th 2020 and entitle `Coronavirus Scare: The Hoax of the Century’) which had received more than 1,000,000 views in its various forms. They didn’t warn me or tell me – they just quietly removed it.
I am currently banned from ScrewYouTube (again) and the banning is doubtless going to happen repeatedly until it becomes permanent. So there won’t be any more small teaser videos on ScrewYouTube for a while (if at all). However, my videos do appear regularly on Brand New Tube. So please just go to Brand New Tube to see what’s new. If you can, please let people know when a new video is put onto Brand New Tube.
2. Apologies for my error about DNA vaccines on the Richie Allen Radio Show. As far as I know, none of the covid-19 vaccines currently being prepared for mass vaccination programmes are DNA vaccines – they are mRNA vaccines.
3. My view on medication is very simple: are the risks with the drug (whatever it is) smaller or greater than the risks with the disease. Is it necessary and is it safe? The authorities are clamping down on critics of vaccination in particular and, I believe, on critics of the pharmaceutical companies in general. But I hope everyone will remember this simple rule of thumb.
4. Material criticising drug companies and vaccines is being regarded as a form of terrorism. I am, I think, still allowed to criticise cars or car companies. But medicines and drug companies are apparently beyond criticism. In official eyes (and the eyes of the so-called fact checkers) rumour and fact are merged into unacceptable criticism. Am I the only one who finds this scary? How long before it will be illegal to criticise or satirise politicians? Total censorship is coming fast. How can mask wearing, social distancing zombies not see what is happening to them and to our world?
5. I hear that the Archbishop of Canterbury is taking a sabbatical in 2021 so that he can read and think. How nice. Is he still taking his huge salary and living in his palace, I wonder? He was needed and found missing in 2020 and seems clear he is going to be found missing in 2021. As far as I am concerned, his opposition to Brexit marked him out as an Agenda 21 supporter. Christians in the UK have even been abandoned by their Church.
6. As I predicted, wearing a mask in your own home is now on the way. I believe that in the US, people are now supposed to wear masks in their homes if they are visited by someone. As mask wearing becomes more commonplace (indoors, out of doors and at home) so the amount of illness caused by mask wearing will soar. Bacterial pneumonia cases will rocket. All the illnesses caused by masks will, I suspect, be blamed on covid-19 and used as an excuse for encouraging (or forcing) people to wear masks for longer and longer periods – thereby creating a very vicious circle.
7. I have recorded numerous videos about vaccines, written numerous articles and a book about vaccines (written in 2011) and I don’t have anything more to say about the damned things. I shan’t be having any covid-19 or flu vaccination but what everyone else does is, of course, a choice they must make for themselves. I realise that some people think the risk is worth taking and believe the official, government line that the known dangers of the disease outweigh the dangers of the vaccine (which I believe are largely yet unknown). The important thing, of course, is that people (including children now allowed to make their own decisions) should be aware of all the risks – both of covid-19 and of the vaccine – so that they can make a judgement. I am concerned that independent information is pretty thin on the ground now that the censors are controlling every part of the media (including social media).
8. Figures I have seen show that the number of children and adults seeking help for mental health problems in 2020 has soared (when compared with 2019). This is hardly a surprise. What an unending tragedy this is. The unavailability of GPs for face to face conversations is, of course, exacerbating the problem. How the hell can two people discuss any serious issue when they are both wearing masks?
9. The total number of deaths in England in October 2020 was eight more than in 2019. So much for the pandemic and the second wave. The big change in mortality figures will be in 2021, of course, when the deaths caused by the lockdowns will cause a massive rise in the total number of deaths. And the same will happen in 2022, 2023 and so on.
10. A 14-year-old transgender boy is starting legal proceedings against the NHS because of delays in getting treatment. Jolyon Maugham QC , director of the Good Law Project who is representing the teenager, is presumably the same Jolyon Maugham who hit the headlines for beating a fox to death with a baseball bat. I wonder if Mr Maugham will also represent the millions of patients awaiting tests and treatment for cancer.”
About the author: Dr Coleman is a general practitioner principal and a former Professor of Holistic Medical Sciences at the International Open University in Sri Lanka. He is a best selling author on medical issues and has an honorary DSc. He has given evidence to the House of Commons and the House of Lords. More at www.vernoncoleman.com