July 16, 2021 | By Megan Redshaw | The Defender |
“VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 463,457 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 10,991 deaths and 48,385 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 9, 2021.
Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) included 463,457 reports of injuries and deaths, across all age groups, following COVID vaccines — an increase of more than 25,000 compared with the previous week.
Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date, usually about a week prior to the release date. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.
Data released today show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 9, 2021, a total of 463,457 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 10,991 deaths — an increase of 1,943 over the previous week. There were 48,385 serious injuries reported during the same time period — up 7,370 compared with the previous week.
In the U.S., 333 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of July 9. This includes: 135 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine, 184 million doses of Pfizer and 13 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID vaccine.
This week’s data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 14,003 total adverse events, including 866 rated as serious and 14 reported deaths. Two of the nine deaths were suicides.
- The most recent reported death includes a 13-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1431289) with a previous history of COVID who suffered cardiac arrest and died 17 days after vaccination with Pfizer.
Other reports include two 13-year-old boys (VAERS I.D. 1406840and 1429457) who died two days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine, three 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918, 1382906 and 1242573), three 16-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1420630, 1225942 and 1386841) and three 17-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1199455, 1388042and 1420762).
- 2,040 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases.
attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 1.1% to Moderna and 0.2% (or four cases) to J&J.
- 377 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 373 attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 65 reports of blood clotting disorders, with 64 attributed to Pfizerand 1 attributed to Moderna.
This week’s total VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to July 9, 2021, for all age groups combined show:
- 23% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 50% of those who died were male, 45% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 75.
- As of July 9, 2,857 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 1072 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 5,049 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 63% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 35% to Moderna vaccine and 5% to J&J.
- 445 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, with 51% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 37% to Moderna and 17% to J&J.
- 127,421 reports of anaphylaxis with 48% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 45% to Moderna and 7% to J&J.
- 9,471 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of those, 4,998 reportswere attributed to Pfizer, 2,845 reports to Moderna and 1,582 reports to J&J.
- 1,991 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 1,336 casesattributed to Pfizer, 599 cases to Moderna and 52 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.
Experts warn of ‘huge risk’ as Moderna launches COVID vaccine trials for pregnant women”