Another example of the hypocrisy of the Biden administration joining Israel in attack exercises against Iran’s nuclear facilities. The world does not want or need nuclear war.
What’s needed is:
- To end all wars of aggression, bring our troops home, and defend our own borders.
- Focused diplomacy and negotiations with other sovereign nations to deflate and end conflict.
- Immediately end membership, stop funding, and sever all ties with the U.N. including the WHO, WMO and NATO.
- Boost financial, energy and food security of all Americans by reprioritizing spending.
- To make public dual citizen status of elected officials who directly impact decision to go to war.
- Prohibit and penalize elected officials benefitting from insider stock trading. LINK
Report: In 1st, US refuelers to take part in major Israeli drill for strike on Iran
Collaboration involving Israeli fighter jets and American refuelers seen as message to Iran regarding potential for US assistance in an actual Israeli attack
The United States will participate in Israel’s largescale drill simulating a strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities as part of the broader Chariots of Fire exercise later this month, Channel 13 reported on Tuesday evening.
According to the unsourced report, the US Air Force will serve as a complementary force, with refueling planes drilling with Israeli fighter jets as they simulate entering Iranian territory and carrying out repeated strikes.
The unprecedented Israel- US aerial collaboration in a drill simulating a strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities is seen as a potential message to Iran amid long-stalled negotiations in Vienna over a return to the 2015 nuclear deal, a possibility Israel has repeatedly voiced its objection to, warning it would lead to “a more violent, more volatile Middle East.”
Large numbers of Israeli fighter jets –dozens, according to Kan TV news — will take part in the simulated attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities. The TV report noted that when Israel conducted a major drill for such an attack some 10 years ago, when it was widely reported to be on the point of striking Iran, the US did not participate.
The Israeli military has taken steps throughout the past year to prepare a credible military threat against Tehran’s nuclear facilities. The US, in turn, has expressed reluctance to prepare for a military confrontation with Iran but nonetheless said it would explore other options if talks in Vienna fail.
FLASHBACK September 3, 2021